Monday, January 4, 2010

Polar Express

We are looking forward to riding the Polar Express again next year. Betty, Dave, Michael, Parker & myself all rode the train out in Calera for the Polar Express. It was expensive but who could put a price tag on this much fun! They served cookies, chocolate milk, live music, read the Polar Express, took us to the north pole, gave out jingle bells etc! I was so glad we did it this year. You never can tell if you are about to be "had" when you plan things like these. I was so impressed. It really got us all in the Christmas spirit as we sang carols.


Big Dave & BB
I think they secretly had a ball as well ;)


The Moore family & Michael holding Elle (my friend Tasha's little girl)...ps doesn't Michael look good with a baby girl in his arms? LOL

BB you're the best! Parker had his cookie & took BB's too. Then he decided that she needed to be fed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Background