Monday, November 9, 2009

Disney on Ice

Parker & I had a Mommy/Son day. I lucked up & scored a $6 off coupon & we headed out the door to the BJCC. I was a little scared considering the area that we would be in & we were by ourselves. It ended up being totally worth it. Not to mention Parker was free so it only cost me $10 for so much fun. I wasn't sure how much a 1 year old would enjoy it. Parker had a blast. We didn't stay the whole time but it was great entertainment. I was really impressed with the production. Go Disney!
See our little guy clapping for the show.



Again, clapping. He was so happy & it captured him for a good while. I told mom I believe that's the longest he's ever sat still in his life.






Here's a clip of the day. You can't really see that well but Parkers face is off to the right. You can see he is not even noticing that I am filming. He kept looking back at the children behind us as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background