It is such a luxury to be able to stay home. Unfortunately, it allows ME to do all the fun stuff with our little guy. Anytime Michael is with us, I encourage him to do as much with Parker as possible. Michael wants every second with his son that he can get too. Here's my two main men in my life. Gosh, aren't they handsome?
This last picture is of my 100% little boy. He is doing what we call "big & strong". Parker created this little number all on his own one night at dinner. He knows it gets a huge laugh. Parker grits his teeth & clinches his fists so hard they shake. Rowdy, rough, mean & tough ;)

Here is a really brief clip of the big & strong. I have a better one to upload later.
Parkers "big and strong" is so cute !! I love watching their little personalities grow and grow!
ReplyDelete