Monday, January 4, 2010
Spank'n face & the McWane Center
Well, let me tell you the UGLY truth! Parker has the meanest scowling face I believe I've ever seen. I swear he has been doing it since he started walking. Maybe even before then. I have always thought he had this smirk on his face that seemed rather "snobbish". That has progressed into the photo below. It is so bad now that I am almost embarrassed by it. I mean look at it, it is so ugly & not nice. I guess on a positive note he does laugh at the end of doing this & he realizes it draws attention to him. LET'S HOPE HE GROWS OUT OF THIS FACE! Until then, enjoy!
Some of P's friends at the McWane Science Center. Birmingham is coming around & having more kid friendly stuff all the time. This place is fun for adults as well as kids. My sweet friend Ali got us in for free & gave me a parking token. We SAHM"s have to stick together! This was a totally free playdate & Parker was worn out by the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those pics are too cute! And I think Parkers "mean" face is also pretty cute!
ReplyDeleteSo great to have you back in the blog world! :) I loved "catching-up" on everything you guys have been up to this holiday season! And Parker's "mean" face cracks me up! There's nothing that little man could do that would make him an ounce less cute -- he's simply adorable!
ReplyDeleteHope you all have a blessed New Year!