Saturday was a beautiful day. Sweet Lillian turned two at the zoo. The birthday party was a ton of fun. Happy Birthday Lillian, thanks for inviting us!
Parker is waiting on the party to get started.

Moms & Babes

We first arrived to the party room where the zoo guides brought animals out for the kids to pet. They had a guinea pig, turtle & a snake. Parker touched them all. He's not scared of anything.
The zoo guides told us to be quiet as to not scare the animals, here's my little librarian making sure to tell everyone to "HUSH!"

Checking out the turtle

Checking out the snake as Mommy holds my hand. (
PS I didn't take this picture, had it not been for a friend snapping this it would not have occurred, I was scared to death of that snake & Parker's certainly not going to touch while I am busy with the camera! Can you see the death grip of my hand holding his? ha ha!)

My little stud muffin ;)

Next up was the carousel & the train. I think if we didn't get on that train when we did some little boy was going to throw a tantrum. We finally got on the train & as usual Parker was doing his arm motion & saying "
Choo Choo". At the tail end of the train ride he noticed his friend Emma sitting behind him. Next thing I know he's blowing kisses & leaning in for real ones. My heart broke at that very moment. I kept saying "No!" those are
Mommas kisses. You save those for Momma! For the love!!

Lastly,
Parker's one & only love of his life. Parker & Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment