Monday, May 3, 2010

Beach Trip 11 days!

I think one of the best blessings about being a stay at home mom is the precious time I get to spend with Parker. We are able to pick up & go whenever & wherever we want. We headed to the beach house & ended up staying for 11 days. Parkers age is 1 1/2 & this was the first time I could see the enjoyment of the beach in his eyes. He played in the sand & water all day. April was a perfect month to go because the weather was tolerable. I will never forget our little trip & the bonding we were able to share. He certainly became a beach bum & I think he would have been fine if we could have just lived there forever. It was amazing to see him tan. He was darker than me! He never once burned. Enjoy the pics... there's a ton of them.
I had to snap this picture of him on the couch. He NEVER lays around. He laid there for about 30 minutes & I was shocked. All that sun & fun wore him out.




Austin came down for the first weekend of our trip. Parker messed up his sand castle but Austin just made another. He's so good with Parker.


I buried Austin in the sand & drew an Auburn football outfit on him.





My favorite picture of the two boys. Gosh, good times!
Jeep rides together. Austin is a saint to haul a little toddler around & put up with Parker being one step behind his every move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background