Monday, May 3, 2010

Fire Station

Our play group took the kids to the Riverchase fire department. Here's a group shot. I think it was an off day for most of the kids. This toddler age they are either teething, tired, hungry or God knows what else. Parker LOVES fire trucks. I had prepared him this day that we were going to see the big red fire trucks. The whole way there he kept saying "wooh, woooh, wooh" like a siren. The fireman were nice enough to let all the children take over the station. Parker rang the bell on the front of the engine. I believe he could have done it for an hour.

Here's three potential fireman below... or not.

Parker looks like he plays for the NFL with that bruise on his head. He leads with his forehead & that thing takes a beatn'. Oh well, he did try to smile for the picture though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background