Sunday, October 25, 2009

Trunk or Treat & a lovely fall weekend

What a great weekend the Moore family enjoyed! Michael got home from SC late Friday night. I was so relieved to see him. He had been out of town a couple of days but it felt like weeks. Saturday we carved our pumpkin with our little punkin. He dug inside of the pumpkin & was real curious. (Of course, I have pics but read the previous post.. the dinosaur is still in the hospital. ) Then we spent the day at Soiree (Sam's shop in SoHo) watching the Alabama game with a ton of friends & their babies. Sunday we headed out to the lake in the am. Parker did not enjoy it as much as he usually does. Then we went to Austin's 7th birthday party at Lee Branch movie theatre. The party was a bunch of wild 7 year old boys running around & having a blast. (all I was thinking... Gosh that's my future .....WILD!!!!). Then after that, our church had Trunk or Treat. It was a first for our family. This year our church combined two events into one. (Back to School & Trunk or Treat) They had hot dogs, blow ups & car trunks to treat or trick. I could not get over the amount of people that showed up. Our little Parker was the cutest clown in town! (pics coming...)
Sorry no photos. Hope you still enjoy being updated on what the Moore's are up to.

1 comment:

Background