Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Parker 1 year old pictures (really 13 months but who's counting)

I took Parker this morning to the dreaded Portrait Innovations studio. Now, I am a professional at getting this job (portraits) done. I made a 9:00 appointment. That allowed us to be first & not have to wait to have his picture made. Parker as usual made it his one & only mission to figure these crazy people out. Hence the photo below. I am so glad they captured this face! He has the "meanest" eye brow squint I believe I've ever seen.
As a parent it is a stressful time to get your child's photo taken. You don't want to waste time or money if the photos do not turn out well. Parker perked up after starring at them for a good while. I wouldn't call it a success. At least he wasn't crying in every one of them.
This bear was not supposed to be a part of the picture. Parker just wouldn't stop playing with it, so Bear became a prop. Every time I go in there I always have to talk them out of some cheesy prop or background.
This was the first time that I had taken Parker & he actually be walking. It was a workout trying to play p-pie for smiles & keep him still.

The one below is my favorite.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Christy!! These are just beautiful!! I still can't believe that little man is one. Time goes by WAY too fast. Looks like you guys had a great time in Mexico. Happy Birthday by the way! It was so great seeing you a few weeks ago. I hope to see you again very soon. Please come for lunch soon :)
    Hugs..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures turned out really great... I know what you mean about that place wanting to use cheesy props... They did that to me too last time I was there... I was like "I don't want giant building blocks in the picture!!!". I hate that place because they make you wait FOREVER. You were really smart to get there right when they open...It was worth it for those cute pictures of Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture cracks me up!! Aubrey can give some fierce stare-downs too! Hahaha! Parker is just too cute for words. The pictures turned out great! My friend is coming in tomorrow to take 1 year (or like you said 13 months, but who's counting!) pictures of Aubrey. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it all goes well. You never know how little ones are going to be in the short timeframe to take pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Background