Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thirty in Mexico

We had a great time in Mexico for my Thirtieth birthday. My parents went with us to assist with Parker. You know, a baby is hard to travel with even if the baby is an angel... but Parker did very well. He actually slept on the plane both ways there & back. However, there wasn't a stitch of carpet in the whole resort. I was so worried that he would fall over there & need stitches at a Mexican hospital. I was also worrying whether his stomach would adjust to the milk & water difference. He came through like a trooper! Parker loves the pool & the beach. Every morning after breakfast before it got too hot we would walk him out to the beach & let him play in the sand. It was just hard on the little fella not having his puppy, his toys & his bed. Other than that, it was a great trip & I am glad to know we can go International with Parker! By the way, it was 102 there! You pretty much had to stay in the pool the entire time. Glad Parker loves swimming.








Parker got his first hair cut on Saturday. I guess you could say it was time considering the picture above. We just got his wings cut off. (will post those pics later) Also, the picture above is the baby we came home with after being in paradise with his grandparents for 6 days. He was a little spoiled!

On another note... I wish that I could post blogs weekly or twice a week for that matter. However, the dinosaur computer that I upload my photos to takes literally like 4 hours by the time I upload & then upload to the blog. So, the dinosaur is going to the doctor this week. Don't know when I will be able to post for a while. Don't worry if you don't see us, we will be back to blogging sometime in the near future... I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Mexico trip pics! I cant believer you cut Parkers hair! I cant wait to see his new "big boy" hair. We missed yall this week and cant wait for some play time soon!

    ReplyDelete

Background