It's been awhile since I have posted so these are just some random pictures taken over the last week & a half.
I was in the kitchen doing dishes & came into the living room to find this. He loves tight spaces. He entertained himself for a good while in the diaper box.


Mother goose story time at the Hoover library. This is a wonderful class. The monkey she's holding is Simon. We have to wake him up to get the class started. Then once he's awake Simon feels the need to sing. It's pretty cool... he sings individually to each child. Then Shauna (the leader) tells a story with pictures, we do a few songs, shake our bean bags & have snack time. Great job Hoover library!
I figured out that this boy is all boy! I built his first fort out of boredom the other day. He had a blast. Now Ho Ho is on the hunt for a mesh
collapsible one for Christmas.
Parkers 1st Jon Jon sewed by his Mom! Ha ha! I rolled the pant legs up to show the lining. I am pretty proud of myself. I have already purchased a ton of fabric & am just waiting on time to get to it all. Oh, you will see him holding a hair brush in this picture & the one above. He loves them for some reason.
Reunited & it feels so good. Bella went to get her "hair did". She was gone a long time. I am not sure who was happiest to be home with their friend. This is a new thing Parker has
unfortunately started.. kissing Belle. Ugh! Gross. But, it did make for a sweet picture.

Like I said...All Boy! Parker riding a 4-wheeler already. Pretty impressive for a one year old.
Again, please ignore our house. There were toys everywhere.
Oh, what a fun time at the library! Sounds like the perfect get away for you and little man. Love the little outfit girl! You did real good! I can't believe he is on a motorized vehicle already. Boys.....:)
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you last week :)
Things Parker likes that Colton also likes: boxes, tents, and hair brushes!
ReplyDeleteThat outfit is the cutest -- way to go Mama! If you find a way to invent time and can make some of those precious dresses you used to make back during those MSW days, I'll buy a hundred of them!
ReplyDeleteAnd oh my gosh -- Parker on his 4-wheeler! You might as well go ahead and pick up a drivers manual for him to start flipping through! Amazing...