Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sissy's song

I have always loved Alan Jackson..here is his latest song. It's great to hear & remember my sister. Hard to believe I've had Parker since we lost her. Makes me sad for him that he won't have her around.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful song -- those lyrics are so touching. I know what you mean about Parker not getting to have your sister in his life. I feel the same way with Aubrey not having Daniel's dad here with us. It really makes the milestones in life a bit bittersweet, doesn't it? We just have to think of how glorious the day will be when we're all reunited. Praise the Lord that death is not the end of the story.

    Love and miss you dear friend,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my heart, my soul, & my inspiration!

    I love you dearly,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete

Background