Parker & I played out on the back deck last week. I filled up his baby pool & turned on some music. It was wonderful to be able to play outside.
For the first time in a LONG time we got to spend quality time with just our family. Michael took us out on the boat Sunday. Parker loves it. Something about the wind in his hair & rumble of the engine & the water.. just puts that baby right to sleep. Its great for us parents. We need a stress release & this is one hobby Parker really needs to like.
Here his is snoozing away on the boat.


He can't feed himself in the life jacket. His arms won't meet up. It's like fat guy in a little suit. Hysterical. We didn't let him have one arm out for long if you're worried! Kids need a break too!
That's my handsome hubby. Gosh me & Parker are lucky! Thank you Lord.
Nap number two!

He can't feed himself in the life jacket. His arms won't meet up. It's like fat guy in a little suit. Hysterical. We didn't let him have one arm out for long if you're worried! Kids need a break too!
Perks of being a stay at home.. We were playing footsie. Michael saw this video & was like "ya'll just mess around all day don't you?" What could I say? Being a stay at home is a luxury. We love messing around. This child has got something with these feet of his. I can't wait to find out. Right before I got the camera out he was really playing with my feet with his feet. So I tried to capture it.
Watermelon! Austin loves it too. I guess when they both go to the beach we will have to get two watermelons.
Yes, summertime is the best time of the year, except fall and football of course! Looks like you guys had a great, relaxing time on the water. I love it! I could stay on the water 24/7. Love the videos. Oh no! He's eating his bed! Too funny.
ReplyDeleteHugs.......
Christy - Parker is so precious! Those are some great pictures! He looks like such a sweet baby! Glad you're enjoying being a Mom. I'm totally in agreement with you - it's definitely a luxury to be able to stay at home with our little ones! Hope you're doing well!
ReplyDelete