Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hey I'm standing here waiting!

Well, when they learn something they don't go back. Parker has been pulling up for awhile. However, it was only on his crib & the baby gate. That's not the case now. Here are some examples. Hence the title.. Hey I'm standing here waiting. It's a strange feeling to lay/sit your baby down & split seconds later he's standing there fussing wanting you to pick him up!
Location 1

Location 2
Location 3
Location 4
All in a days work.
Location 5
Check out this hair during his nap.
Austin skipped day camp & spent the day with us. I blew up the baby pool (courtesy of Parker's BB.. thanks BB!) & we had a blast. Later that night we met up with Nanny & Big daddy for some bowling & Mexican food. It's a double edged sword playing with Austin. I love every second but when he's gone he's gone. I wonder all the time what he's doing & if everything is alright in his world. It just makes it hard seeing him to only lose him until the next time. Regardless, Austin is in a good place (mentally & physically) this summer. He's at Spain Park. They go on field trips twice a week. He seems so happy. He's getting so big. He looks more like my sister every day. Here are some photos from the day.
Parker thought it was awesome to wake up to Austin being in his room.

Uncle Lee came in from Texas & got to meet Parker for the first time. Love this man, he's an Auburn guy through & through.
Daddy went to work out of town in the middle of nowhere. McIntosh, Al He found this little country store that sold fake rainbow flip flops. So he decided not only to get him a pair but our little angel a pair also. I have been calling them fainbows because they are not even close to the real thing but they are precious on the two of them!
A few things new Parker has been up to... chuckling, playing p pie, saying uh oh & eating table food.. & the usual cutting teeth were up to six now. Part of me has always believed that he was over being a baby. He's trying so hard to walk.

3 comments:

  1. Parker is so cute! I cannot believe how big he is getting! Oh, and those flip flops are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flip flops are TOTALLY cute!! I've been looking for some for Mags, but no luck yet. Girl....he will step away from the couch or table very soon and be gone! What a fantastic little man:) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...I think I cracked up about 10 times reading this post! Those flip flops are the cutest things ever!! Oh, and I love the pic of him sleeping. That hair, the belt, everything...too precious!

    Austin is growing up so fast! And boy, you're right...he looks so much like Brandy! I know you miss him when he leaves -- I'm sure he always looks forward to seeing his Aunt CiCi and Parkerman!

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Background