Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Moore's have been busy

This was a big day for us. We closed on our lot in Cahaba Heights a couple of weeks ago. Michael said "should we get a babysitter?" Heck no! Parker was there to help us sign.Another big day. Before we left for the beach on Thursday July 2, '09 Austin lost his first tooth. He & I couldn't stop laughing. He was sitting on the couch & I asked him how loose his tooth had gotten. He showed me & I said "man thats loose it's ready!" He started to pull & twist hard. I went & got him a napkin.. next thing we knew it was out. I was so proud to be there on such a special day.



The tooth fairy had to fly to the state of Florida for this tooth. Nanny wrote her a note asking her to please leave the tooth since his daddy hadn't seen it yet. She came sometime in the middle of the night & left some ones & change. It practically burned a hole in his pocket to spend it. See note below along with the tooth.

Oh. I just love these boys! They were both so good over the weekend. I truly feel blessed to have both of them in my life. Parker thinks Austin is the coolest thing he's ever seen.




Yup, they are smitten kittens. Austin played so well with him too.






Parker got his new big boy seat. I was so excited about it & now I hate it. His head flops over when he sleeps. It's going back. Anyway, look what a big boy he is now. He certainly is not a little baby anymore. Breaks my heart daily to lose my baby.


Parker & his daddy. Parkers day at the beach was brief. He was teething & just not feeling it. Daddy walked him back to the beach house.

As you can see, he was ready to go back. I rarely have pictures of him crying so I thought go ahead & take it anyway.

As for my other little fella. You never even knew he was there. Such a good boy. He has become such a great swimmer. I was so proud of him.

He also caught a starfish. I hadn't ever seen one until then. Pretty cool.

Parker has been crawling a bunch. This was few weeks back. Thought I would share. The funny thing is now when he knows he is getting into something he shouldn't he crawls & breathes (really hard) as fast as he can away from me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Background