Friday, May 1, 2009

Bend it like Beckham

Could Parker be the next David Beckham? We shall see...When Parker was in the womb that baby would kick constantly. Go figure he would come into the world the same way. I always wondered when he slept in my tummy (now I have come to realize he slept when I slept). Many people got to feel him kick. I am not much into soccer but it looks like he may have a hidden talent. I guess I am going to nuture it.

So, we lowered the crib! I was in Parkers closet picking out an outfit & all of the sudden I hear snorting in my ear. He knew that he was doing something "big boy". There my little infant was standing up in his crib. His new skill is snorting & he just laughed as hard as he could when I turned around. We were almost eye to eye.

Headed out to do errands with Mommy.

After a days work... much needed bath.

Mommy spikes my hair after she puts sunscreen in it.

3 comments:

  1. Does Auburn have a soccer team? LOL
    It's crazy how he knows to kick that ball! He is too cute and I'm loving the spikes!
    Miss you!
    Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your little soccer player! Is he not the cutest thing!? Oh my! I played soccer since I was 6 years old. It's so fun! He'll be too cute in his shorts, shin-guards, and cleats! I can see that sweet boy running up the field now!

    Love the videos and pictures -- I don't know how it's possible, but Parker gets cuter and cuter with every post!

    Lots of love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog Christy! You look so good and Parker is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete

Background