Monday, May 18, 2009

Beach Trip & Mama

Parker, Mommy, Krista & Madeline loaded up on Monday & headed south. Boy it was a disaster trip on the way down. Parker absolutely did not want to ride in his seat. We got stuck in traffic for over an hour in Calera. Parker cried majority of the way! Then we had multiple bathroom stops. Madeline couldn't hold it & we had to stop on the side of the road. The ride down is very rural. We saw many deer. A bee flew in the car etc etc etc! What should have been a 4 1/2 hour drive became more than 6!!! But once we arrived it was paradise. Parker developed two new skills! He is now saying Mama & shaking his head left to right as if he's saying no. He also cut his fourth tooth! Wow! Madeline & Krista had a blast also. Krista is pregnant & Madeline is only four so they were both at our pace which is SLOW. We took Madeline to Pier Park.. I believe she could have stayed forever. I can't wait for all of us to go back. Krista took some great pictures of Parker on the beach that I will post once she sends them to me. Hope all is well with everyone & have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
P.S. Krista wasn't too concerned about the ride home. (I thought we may have scarred them for life). I was so worried. But she knows. She said if it's bad one way it's usually good the other way. She was right.



Looks like he's adoring her here.
Next shot. I think I might hit you over the head with my toy. Typical!He loved the beach. We stayed out there from 10-2. We also swam. I think he's going to love swimming this summer @ Inverness.
I didn't realize I had his hat all "jacked up" until this photo posted. Oh well, it served it's purpose.
In my mind I think he would say here.."Mom can we please come back again soon?"
At Austin's school program.




At Krista's baby Shower @ Pablo's. I think we left Sophie (Parker's teething giraffe) there. They say they don't have it. I'm torn up about it!


Parker had the hiccups here. Sorry. But it's clear.. he's saying Mama!



Daddy snapped a photo of us catching up on some sleep after the beach. I think he missed us!

Sorry for the noise on this one. Michael was putting together my Umbrella BB got me for Mothers day. We were hanging out with daddy at night while he worked. Also, his puppy decided she would show some love at the end. It's just what I deal with daily. She just can't help herself. She's got to give him sugar.

1 comment:

  1. This pics are fantastic! I can't see at work if there are videos, so I'll check them out at home. Great to see you post and it looks like you guys had a great beach trip! Hope to see you soon. War Eagle!!

    ReplyDelete

Background