Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter & Eating Puffs

We managed to do it all for Easter except the most important part. You won't see us dressed up for church because we couldn't make it. Both Parker & I were still not feeling well. He's doing much better than I have been. Just struggling with allergies.

Here are our EGGS!
Parker No! This is right after we attempted to let a 7 month old dye easter eggs. Not a good idea. He just got rid of his easter egg hand yesterday.
Now let's try this again, Mommy & Daddy will dye the eggs this year. Your just for looks..deal? This was Easter morning. He couldn't get into his basket quick enough!
This pic.. right before I gave it to him.
We took it easy while Daddy washed the cars.
Michael's birthday celebration with my family. We headed to Buffalo Wild Wings shortly after this pic.
Happy Easter Everyone!
Parker & "his Puffs" He loves them!

1 comment:

  1. Precious! The easter egg dyeing is too funny!! Hope you AND Parker are feeling better. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Background