Monday, April 6, 2009

We took over Atlanta!

This post has a variety of events. Bear with me.
Wednesday night dinner at church with Madeline. Isn't she beautiful? She thinks Parker is her baby. She held his stroller all the way in, had to eat dinner beside him & asked me could he have some of her food. I said no he has to have milk... she said can he have silk? She's been on soy since she was a baby. She's so smart! She is going to have a baby brother in September. Krista will have a great helper.. if she's not careful Madeline will have him diapered & fed before she can blink an eye! PHOTOS AT HOME
Rotten Rotten Rotten!!!!! Parker and I stay at home a good bit. We get bored. So, I get the video camera out. I have a couple of clips posted. He rarely just sits in his crib. I am pretty funny about routines. We have activities planned.. umm in my mind. j/k Never the less we are busy bodies & if it were up to Parker we would play until we collapse.

Parkerman in Jail
Rolling Rolling Rolling.... Parker is ready for his nap. He rubs his eyes & "wallers" (is that a Slimp slang? not sure.. I think I threw out my college education when I decided to stay home with an infant). He is also doing his snorting trick at the very beginning.


TRIP TO ATLANTA
Over this past weekend we went to the Atlanta aquarium & the King Tut exhibit for Michael's birthday. I was worn out to say the least! Parker was exposed to so much it was wonderful. He did really well. He just loved the flat screen TV in the hotel room. Here he is watching Mickey, but not without making sure mommy is near bye.

Mommy already tired! We were in a drive through on the way to Atlanta. I got Parker out of his seat to feed & diaper him. As you can tell I'm already exhausted. Is he? Nope. There's no wonder in my mind why he's a great sleeper. He plays until he can play no more.
This was him watching a waterfall they had in the aquarium. No telling what was going through that little mind. Want to know what Parker is looking at? This Huge Whale Shark!!
I could just pull the stroller up to the glass & he would just gaze at the fish. Hmm... does Parker need an aquarium at home? Heck no! One more mouth to feed & one more responsibility. The fish would be dead after one day! Sophie (his giraffe) made the trip to see King Tut.
And lastly, I just love this picture of him below. He found the fish above us without me showing him. He was fascinated!
By the way, for all you moms reading this blog. If your child hasn't cut any teeth yet hang on for dear life when they do. I think I would rather have 2 teeth pulled than Parker cut one. We are on our 3rd tooth now. It's the upper left one. MERCY! I am like Fred Sanford walking around my house holding Parker & thinking "I'm coming Elizabeth.. it's the big one!" I hope we survive.

3 comments:

  1. Great pics! I can't see the videos at work, dang it, but I'll check them out at home. Looks like you guys and a fun, but exhausting trip. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parker is so cute and looks so much like his Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures and videos are so incredibly wonderful!! Parker's sweet personality just shines right through his irresistible face! He's such a ray of sunshine!

    By the way...I can't get over your "tooth-y" boy! Aubrey STILL hasn't cut one single tooth. I'm afraid she'll get four in a day, and it'll kill us both! :)

    Hope you all had a very blessed Easter!
    Sending lots of love!

    ReplyDelete

Background