Sunday, November 8, 2009
updates
Just checking in.. giving updates. So, the dinosaur computer is back from the hospital. I guess it works.. haven't had time to hook it up yet. (pics coming I promise) At this point there's really no point as we are officially going to be out of the house a week from tomorrow. We have been packing & moving all weekend. Aside from Parker climbing on top of boxes & sticking his hand down the toilet we haven't had any catastrophes. Cross your fingers. We've got Bella that bolts for the door every time it's open & Parker well he's 1 & that's enough said. The people that bought our house are expecting a baby & it helps me leave this house a little happier. I am happy that a family is going to have a baby grow up & learn to walk in the quaint little house we created out of love. So.. we're on to the next phase of life. No telling what's in store for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment