Monday, August 17, 2009

Parkers 1st Birthday gift from his Parents

We ordered this luggage for Parker in red with blue monogramming. It turned out so cute. I think it will last him awhile. I figured he would get a lot of toys for his birthday & so we decided to get him something practical. I bought the big backpack b/c my wise friend Krista said she packs the toys in the backpack & clothes in the duffle.




3 comments:

  1. Great gift!! I'm sure he will get plenty of use of this going to the grandparent's house! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a genius idea for his birthday! I think I might borrow your idea for Miss Aubrey! Can you believe they are almost 1 year old!? Seems like only yesterday we were waddling the halls of MSW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this luggage. Colton needs some just like it. You will have to tell me where you ordred it from...

    ReplyDelete

Background