Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Parker is Walking!

I can't believe that Parker is walking! He is 11 months old. He is getting his 7th tooth in. I am just so in love with my special little boy. He took his first steps on Aug. 15th. Daddy was home to see it. Today he had been flirting around with walking, but saved the best for last. He wanted to wait until his daddy got home to put it all together. So far he can say Ma Ma, Da Da, Baby, Buck (his puppy) & really in his heart of hearts wants to say monkey. In the morning he has been eating powdered donuts, mini pancakes, potato cakes & cereal bars with yogurt. At lunch he likes grilled cheese, peanut butter & jelly, chicken sticks, baby vegetables, fish sticks & graduate meals. For dinner he likes cheese burgers & usually whatever we are eating. (can you tell we are working on the weight department?) He has a bear that sleeps with him every night. We are so blessed! Parker has been the best thing that's ever happened to our family. His baby year is almost up! I am heart broken.

First video was filmed earlier this afternoon



Second video was tonight




P.S. can you tell we have been holding his arms to help him balance? Well now look at him balance.. with his arms up.


I have waited forever for this moment. Now all I can do is hold my breath. It is the scariest thing watching him. On another note, don't you find it funny now to worry when they are quiet. It usually means Parker Allen is up to no good when he's quiet LOL.

1 comment:

  1. How precious is HE? I can't believe that he and Aubrey are nearing one! Little man is just the cutest. Maggie started walking with her arms in the air too. I guess they all do that. Too funny! Maggie is 18 months old now, can you believe it?! She says EVERYTHING! She is the smartest little girl. Now she's saying "Yes Ma'am". Yes Ma'am?! OMG! Hugs........

    ReplyDelete

Background