I always ask Michael to play the guitar for Parker. Who knows maybe he will have Michael's ability to play music.


Daddy playing for the baby not whole hearted... he's a bit shy to play in front of even me!
I just love this picture. He's never made that face before. Of course his puppy... can she get any closer?

Our play date at the Mazingos again. Gosh we are lucky... two weeks in a row & others joined us.
Eli the chunky monkey & Lillian
We had the best time. Dee made awesome Chicken soup & Melissa brought brownies. It was a hit. All of the children played so well together. I am living for the next get together!

What are you looking for Parker? New toys huh?

That's sweet Eli. He's 3 weeks younger than Parker. You wouldn't know it if you judge them by size.

Anna Kate holding Lillian & Mary Webb

Mason, Parker & Eli
Here's the GangEli

Mason

Parker

Lillian

Mary Webb

Anna Kate & Parker

again same crew

Melissa & Dee

Parker & Lillian

Parker riding a new toy ( we will be buying one of these very soon!)
Well, I don't know HOW I've missed your last few posts! These pics are 'ausome'!! Parker is getting so big! I'm so glad you have other moms to visit with and that the children have others to play with. Looks like you guys are very happy. Come see us soon! Hugs...
ReplyDeleteLook at all those sweet babies! I know the little ones and the Mamas had a wonderful time together! With you all in spirit!
ReplyDelete*I didn't know Michael played the guitar! That's awesome -- little Parker will have so much fun learning from his Daddy!