Parkers first big boy bath. He loved the big tub.
Only Nanny would put a six month old in a Jeep. We were at the beach house & I hear her laughing hysterically. She starts yelling "Christy come here". I run outside. She's got Parkerman cruising in the Jeep. He loved it. I love that she's around. Parker gets to experience so much more because of her. I think I'm just scared of everything.
Nanny, Parker & Austin at P.F. Changs for dinner. This was Parkers first time to sit in a high chair.
Austin loved the crab won tons & we shared the mile high chocolate cake. We had a blast. Nanny had both of her grandboys with her.
Sitting up like a big boy. He ate his dinner in his seat as well. Breaks my heart how much he's grown.

First time to sit up on his own. He's not all the way there yet but I just had to snap a photo of him. Made me so proud.

I loved this picture. He's my little blonde haired blue eyed baby boy!
He loves his Sophie the Giraffe. I love her too! She's helped our little guy so much.
We place Parker in the bed looking at his mobile. Here lately we've found him in all sorts of positions. No telling what he does in the middle of the night! He's totally turned around here.
We have had so much going on. Where does the time go? Parker makes a change it seems like everyday. I can remember it seemed just like yesterday that I was having to support his head & neck. Today I was lugging him around like a sack of potatoes & then he put his arm around my neck. He's never done that before. I felt so snuggled by him. Makes me want to cry. He's such a love bug... not to mention Nanny & I think he's going to be a comedian when he grows up. He's got the funniest personality & he knows it!
Oh Christy, he is just too cute for words! He's doing so many new things now! Please call me and let's have lunch one day. I would love to see you and Parkerman. Hugs....
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...you've spoiled us with this post! So many adorable pictures, and boy is he getting to be little man or what!? That blonde hair and those blue eyes...oh my...he's gorgeous! He's definitely going to be a heartbreaker!!
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing your sweet Austin as well! I can't get over how big he's getting! Such a cutie! I bet Parker is going to have so much fun looking up to him as he gets older.
Keep the posts coming...makes the miles not seem so far between us!