I don't have time to do uploads daily so I just combine everything & you get what you get. A compilation of the past couple of weeks. Hope all of you are doing well. Happy Spring!!!
Parker at Spain Park

Cruising in my stroller... he's such an outdoor baby!

Wesley & Parker at Madeline's hot dog party. She got her mom to make invitations because she wanted a get together. She's only 4! She had about 25 people show up. Pretty impressive! This is both of the boys. They are 4 days apart & we stayed past their bed times as you can see.

Yeah, I know I am riding in a pink car but who cares. I am riding aren't I?

Parker ask Daddy if you can get one of these swing sets for Easter...

Daddy.."Can you please build me one of these for Easter?" I've been a good boy!

Here's what I call the "Fort". It helps me get some free time. I just pile up the pillows & hand him some toys. He self entertains for a good while.

Where in the world is Waldo.. err I mean
Parkerman?

Daddy reading Parker nighttime nursery rhymes. Sometimes I wonder what did I ever do to deserve this. My life is so complete. There's no way it gets better than this?? Well maybe another baby? We'll see.
You caught us mom! This is my one on one with daddy.. get out of here! They were unaware that mommy was admiring her little family.

And lastly, Parker jumping for the moon in his
jumperoo. Thanks BB, what an awesome gift!
OMG!! Parker is getting to be such a big little man! I LOVE those dimples!!! Great pics. Please bring him to see us!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs.....
Oh my goodness, that first picture of Parker at Spain Park -- he looks JUST like Michael! Wow! In some of the other pictures I can see some Christy in there too! :) Goodness, he is really growing up fast...not such a baby anymore. Where does the time go!?
ReplyDeleteI must say, I give you a standing ovation for being able to even type the words "another baby" -- I'm not sure I'm quite there yet... haha! :)
Give Parkerman a big squeeze and smooch for me! Miss you and your sweet family!