Parker has two teeth now... Sophie the miracle teether!
Parker now has TWO teeth. Wow, he's getting so big. We believe that he has cut them with the wonderful help of Sophie. For those of you going through teething.. I highly recommend Sophie the Giraffe.
Two teeth!? WOW!! I bet he's adorable -- I love those first little baby teeth that pop up! Aubrey's still waiting on her first one to show up. Maybe we need to get Sophie for inspiration and motivation! :) Please post a pic of his new "toothy" grin!
Ummm, Sophie is the best!!!! She has really been there for Lillian through the ruff times. Lillian is cutting her third tooth and spend pretty much all day chewing on her Sophie.
Two teeth!? WOW!! I bet he's adorable -- I love those first little baby teeth that pop up! Aubrey's still waiting on her first one to show up. Maybe we need to get Sophie for inspiration and motivation! :)
ReplyDeletePlease post a pic of his new "toothy" grin!
Awwww. Can't wait to see a pic of those cute little teeth! Hope you are all doing well. Sorry to hear about Michael's dad. Hugs...
ReplyDeleteUmmm, Sophie is the best!!!! She has really been there for Lillian through the ruff times. Lillian is cutting her third tooth and spend pretty much all day chewing on her Sophie.
ReplyDelete