Ok, So I am in serious trouble with everyone for not posting anything in awhile. I apologize. If everyone without a job will take a second and welcome me to the world of "stay at home mom" that would be great! Yes, that's correct. I am officially a stay at home mom. Michael & I have prayed over it & know that it's the right thing for our family at this time. I had every intention of going back to work. I had no idea how much I would grow to worship my little angel. I just couldn't bring myself to let someone else watch him all day. Please pray that our family will be able to survive this terrible economy. It's really scary that everyone is getting laid off & I quit a perfectly good job.
Now, let's get on with Parkerman. He has seriously found his hands lately. He wants to grab off the dots on his polka dot blanket. It's so funny. He's also found his hair, he wants to but can't.. suck his thumb and rub the back of his head at the same time. I am attaching a clip where he is on his tummy time mat & playing with his toys. Over thanksgiving he really made a turn with his abilities. It amazes me every time he learns something new.
Christy, I am so happy for you that you are going to be able to stay at home with your sweet little boy!! It is really scary to go from two incomes to one. Believe me, Shaun and I understand your worry. But God always seems to provide everything that we need. Actually, we save more money with me not working. Plus, there is no better job in the world than a stay @ home. They develop so much in such a short time, and this way you won't miss a thing. We will have to set up some play-dates for Parker and Lillian!
ReplyDeleteChristy...I am just finding this out on your blog. I had a feeling you may make this decision. I have to say that I am so sad that I won't get to see you every day. But, I understand you wanting to be with Parker. It is such a special time for the both of you and moments you can never get back again. I will miss you so much!! Be sure to come see us often and I will try to stop in and see you soon. Hugs.......
ReplyDelete