
Michael's cousin Leila & her husband Talon are in town to look for a new place to live in Huntsville. They came to visit little Parker for the first time. Had I known that Talon has such a passion & talent for photography I would have dressed up me & Parker! He took some wonderful photos of the whole visit. Thanks so much to you both. I enjoyed every minute of spending time with you guys. We love all the photos you took & the Christmas gifts. Whenever we get together with them I just feel really thankful to be a part of the family & to know them. They are both really unique people. Talon is extremely smart & very kind. Leila has such an artsy, creative talent (makes me the coolest jewelry!) & full of life personality. So here are some photos of them & us with Parker. Thanks for coming over.. we love you guys!



What a great picture of you and Parker! You can tell by the look on his face that he LOVES LOVES LOVES his Mommy!! Too sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pic of the two of you! He's growing so fast!! Please come have lunch with us soon!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Merry Christmas!!
That is such a beautiful picture of you and Parker. We need to get together for lunch soon.
ReplyDelete