Thursday, December 18, 2008

Katherine's moms blog

If you have time please read Katherine's moms blog. http://katherineawolf.blogspot.com/2008/12/merry-christmas-to-all.html I don't know Katherine but she is someone I would love to know & her mom as well. When you experience a tragedy like our family & you hear someone else's pain you can relate on all levels. It's like every time I hear of something terrible I want to know why, what happened etc. Then I immediately relate & feel their pain & start praying a better outcome for their family. You know the hurt they are going through. You wouldn't wish it on anyone. This marks year two that Brandy will not be at Christmas. I miss her most every day & every night. Then I think of Austin & know he misses her so much more than me. We can't change what happened to our family, however we can pray for Katherine & Katherines family & hope for a better outcome for them. My preacher every Sunday prays for people that are lost, in need, poor health etc & he always says people that are grieving. I appreciate that so much. It's like he adds that in just for me although I know there are others too. They say heaven is paradise. We vacation at Crown Paradise in Cancun Mexico. Everyone that knows me knows how much I love that place. They have the best sushi, pools, Caribbean water.. best everything!! So when I am sad about being away from my sister & wonder & worry about her I remind myself that she's in paradise. A place so much better than my Crown Paradise. I can't wait to go there & meet my Savior & see my sister again.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas & a wonderful time to be with your families. Remember Katherine in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Chisty....I know that each day is a struggle sometimes when you miss those that have gone on to be with our Father. I too know that Brandy is in paradise and is waiting on all of us to join her. In the twinkling of an eye we will all be together again. Meanwhile, enjoy your beautiful family and know that Brandy is always with you. I pray that you and your family have a most Merry Christmas and that your heart is filled with hope, joy and love. Missing you very much!! Hugs.......

    ReplyDelete

Background