Friday, January 6, 2012
What is the gender of our new baby?
January 18th at 9:15 we will find out the sex of our little new baby! I am so excited I wish it was today. Ha! I wish I was a person that could not find out & then surprise the day it's born. Too bad. I just have to know. I want to get the nursery ready & start picking out names. Parker still keeps saying he wants a baby sister. Truth be told I think if he truly knew what was coming his way he'd probably say neither. I am anxious about having two, mainly due to me having to have a c-section. It really slows the healing process. So far, the new baby has be doing what they call "quickening". It's just movement but no real kicks yet. I love feeling it move & can't wait for the boys in my house to start feeling it too! It makes it more real to actually feel something alive & well... "kicking". Stay tuned for the update when we find out. We'll share the news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment