My Christmas wish already came true! & Parker pics 2.5 yrs
Hello long lost blogger friends! We are tickled to death to announce we are having another baby. I am now 13 weeks. I wish I was someone who could say we were surprised by the news but we tried for awhile to get this little one here. This pregnancy has been very different than when I carried Parker. I have been feeling pretty nauseous at night. I haven't gained any weight yet but I sure am showing already. Wow! I've heard with the second you tend to show earlier but really?! It's true. I feel like my hair & skin have gone down hill too. Now on to the good stuff. Our new little bundle should arrive in mid-late June. At my 8 week check up the heart rate was 153 & at 12 weeks it was 155. I cried at this last ultrasound. I couldn't believe that at a mere 12 weeks the baby was already looking very much like a baby. It was moving arms & legs & turning over. I really felt the miracle happening inside me. So exciting! Below are some pictures of Parker at 2.5 yrs. old. He's getting so big & handsome. He's also very excited about the new baby. Parker says he wants a baby sister & that he is going to give her a bath & let it sleep in his bed. Sweet child!
Oh Christy! It's so wonderful to have you back in the Blog World! :) And it's even more wonderful knowing your sweet family is expanding! Such a blessing!
By the way, I'm with Parker -- I think that sweet baby is a GIRL! :) Either way, boy or girl, he/she is a precious gift from above!!
Oh Christy! It's so wonderful to have you back in the Blog World! :) And it's even more wonderful knowing your sweet family is expanding! Such a blessing!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I'm with Parker -- I think that sweet baby is a GIRL! :) Either way, boy or girl, he/she is a precious gift from above!!
Love and miss you friend!
A
Precious!! Tell Parker that Aunt Dee loves him. Tell him I hope Santa brings him everything he wants for Christmas!! Love y'all!
ReplyDelete