I have been waiting a long time on these photos to come back. This was the first time we used a "real" photographer instead of those portrait innovations people. Hope you enjoy! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile... I am no longer able to upload photos as that computer is now in storage.
I am speechless! These photos are AMAZING! And Christy, WOW -- you are absolutely gorgeous! And Parkerman?! He is 100% adorable!! LOVE the blonde hair and dimples -- he is perfect. An angel! Your family is beyond beautiful! Miss all your sweet faces!!
Awesome photos. Is Bonnie wonderful or what? She does awesome work, as you can tell. Parker is absolutely gorgeous. I know it's weird hearing that for a little boy, but he is. Hope you all are doing well. Take care, Holly Mahaffey
I am speechless! These photos are AMAZING! And Christy, WOW -- you are absolutely gorgeous! And Parkerman?! He is 100% adorable!! LOVE the blonde hair and dimples -- he is perfect. An angel! Your family is beyond beautiful! Miss all your sweet faces!!
ReplyDeleteBEST photos ever! I am going to use this photographer!
ReplyDeleteHe's a doll! Emma misses him!
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos. Is Bonnie wonderful or what? She does awesome work, as you can tell. Parker is absolutely gorgeous. I know it's weird hearing that for a little boy, but he is. Hope you all are doing well. Take care, Holly Mahaffey
ReplyDelete