Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Zoo Fun

Our play group met at the zoo last week. We usually just go to the splash pad & then on the train. Parker had not been to the splash pad since last year. I wasn't sure how he would respond to the water shooting out. To my surprise he was the only child out of our group that immediately ran for it. He got his head & body soaking wet. I could just see the happiness & freedom coming out of him. I hope that's a sign that this summer will be fun swimming.

Here's Parker on the train ride that he cried over. While we were at the splash pad he saw the train go bye. Broke his heart & mine when he thought he missed it for good. It was an extremely hot Alabama day. Glad for the train to put some wind in our hair.
He won't pose for pictures anymore. Usually, this is the picture I get these days. A picture of the back of his head from him running away from me. Ahh, the good 'ole days when he used to let me hold him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background