It's hard to believe that these twins are already 2! It is really even more unbelievable that Parker will be two in less than 6 months. We had a great time at the birthday party. It reminded me of the birthday parties from the good 'ole days. It was a simple neighborhood party. Everyone brought their kids & a chair. It wasn't over done like these new parties. It was in fact perfect in every way. Cake, ice cream, kids, snacks & toys. It appeared that everyone had a good time & we certainly didn't want to leave. I was very envious of their neighborhood. It's a perfect neighborhood to raise a family. Happy birthday Mary Webb & Mason!
Parker had such a good time that he ate his first cupcake. Now, that is a huge deal around here considering he doesn't like sweets. We need to go over to the Mazingos more often.
We are so glad that you and Parker were there to share it with us!! We had a great time visiting with you. I wish we could see you all more often!! I can't believe Parker will be 2 in 6 months either!!
ReplyDelete