Parker turned 18 months old. Wow! Time really flies bye. We went to the doctor today & poor little fella is well "little". He's 50% in height but not even on the charts in weight. I strive every single day to feed him as much as I can without force feeding. But, if you know our little man he's the busiest body you have ever seen. I swear to you that he burns as many calories if not more than he takes in because he's SO active. He will not watch tv, he does not sit down at all during the day unless it's his nap time. I am just thankful that he's healthy & happy. The weight will come. We are so blessed to have him in our family. I don't think I was living until he came into my life. He makes our world go round. So I thought I would post some things he's doing at 18 months.
18 things to be exact
1. running around everywhere & when happy he sings "aaaaahhh" "aaaaahhh" while running
2. calling his dog "Bia!" "Bia" with such ownership, yelling for her
3. also saying "Hush!" (we've taught him to tell Bella that when she barks)
4. he knows the color blue (which he calls Bew)
5. he's hysterical, I mean really class clown (can see myself & him in the principals office not for bad behavior but for showing out)
6. still takes one nap a day usually after lunch for two hours
7. sleeping through the night still, although for three weeks he decided that he wouldn't (thank God we're back on track)
8. he has a mouth full of teeth, as a matter of fact he now has all of his teeth except for his two year molars
9. he is not a good eater, hence the weight issue, my main concern is that he chews up food & spits it back out about every third bite
10. he is a Mommy's boy, I LOVE it! I say "my Parker" & he says "my Mommy" we're the best of buds
11. he's a good listener but will test you if you back down
12. he is a gentle soul, I can tell that he will make friends easily & will also have his feelings hurt a bunch
13. he is starting school two days a week in Sept. (I will need to be in Critical Care at the hospital because of a broken heart when it comes time for him to go )
14. he has the most beautiful eyes in the morning time, it's my favorite part on him, they are so bright & full of love when he opens them up after a good nights rest
15. he loves to dance
16. will give me his sippy cup & say "new" for new juice & then say "nak" for snack
17. I can tell he is really bright, he wants to learn & picks up on a lot more than I think
18. he is ALL boy & is all about being outside
Parker is a better child than I could have ever dreamed of asking for, God truly made an angel when he created him!
This was such a sweet post, Christy! Loved reading all these things about Parkerman! And I wouldn't worry about the weight -- it won't be long when one day you won't be able to keep your fridge stocked fast enough for him!
ReplyDeleteLove & miss you!!
Ashley
He is so precious Christy! I can't believe he's already 18 months. Don't worry about the weight - he's healthy and bright. Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDelete