Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sock Monkey Birthday Party

Parkers birthday party theme was sock monkey. He loves monkey's. He knows exactly where the monkey's are in the beach house. He's got a favorite monkey that's a mommy holding a baby. He always points to it & says "baby". It was only appropriate to have him a monkey party. Well, the weather was supposed to be ugly the entire day. Michael pulled up the radar on his phone & we could see it coming our way. I wouldn't have cared one bit but the party was outside at a playground. The rain held off & actually the sun came out. I was so thrilled. Parker had a blast at his party. You could see him taking it all in. He was just looking all around. I was so proud as a parent for him to behave so well. We only had one accident. One of Parkers friends bopped his mouth on some steps at the playground& they had to leave. (Hudson is ok, no stitches needed) Aside from that, I think good times were had by all. Thanks to everyone that came! Happy 1st Birthday Parker!!
Birthday gift from his daddy. Michael also got him a sweater & blue jeans. So cute when daddy surprises us that he's been shopping.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Christy! The party looks like it was PERFECT! I've been checking your blog like a madwoman waiting for the pictures! :) I love the Sock Monkey theme!! So cute!! Wish us luck...we have our big shindig this Saturday! ;) I hope Aubrey is half as good on her big day as Mr. Parkerman was on his!

    Can you believe our babies are 1?! Goodness...

    ReplyDelete

Background