Happy Birthday Parker love Nanny & Big Daddy! Can you believe all of these toys? Mom & I shopped Giggles & Grace at my church yesterday. Wow! We had a blast, but were completely worn out by the time we checked out. She tackled the toys & I got the clothes. It's Christmas in September! For those of you that know me pretty well, I've always tried to make it my goal to only buy toys for Birthdays, Christmas etc. Well I did & now here's birthday time! He had out grown pretty much every toy we had. It was pitiful. So, when mom arrived she couldn't resist.

Parkers first rocking horse. How sweet?!
Gina is one of the directors over G&G. Luckily she has two sons Parker & Porter. I snagged these two awesome outfits with P on them. Also, Thanksgiving & Halloween outfits not sure if those were hers too.


It only stung a little bit. What do you mean.. well you see that Alabama outfit bottom right? I paid for it. I am ashamed j/k. My MIL was in disbelief when I told her that was one thing on my list to get.

Three pair of jammies on the bottom. Boy did we need those.

Parker has so enjoyed this pop up hamper. He crawls in it & smashes it. Too funny, they get amused by silly stuff. This was before we had new toys. I was pretty desperate to entertain him.
You (I mean Parker!) racked up!! Aubrey and I just went to a sale like today, but unfortunately we didn't have the luck you all did! I bet it helps having another set of hands! Those outfits are PRECIOUS...I can already see that sweet boy in them! And I know what you mean about the toys...poor Aubrey is begging for some different things. She's even gotten tired of cell phones and TV remotes! haha! :)
ReplyDeleteGoodness...can you believe they're already a year old!? Blows my mind...
WOW! You got some great stuff. I wish I would have known about the sale. Colton has that same wagon and he goes EVERYWERE in it... we took it tailgating this weekend!
ReplyDelete