Enough about that. Now on to some fun stuff. Parkerman got his 4 month old pictures made this past weekend. Well we now know that he's a mommy's boy & a home body. We are going to the mall today to try and break some bad habits. Anyways. It was an event getting these pictures made. We had to take a break half way through to let him calm down. They went on to another family. I was relieved because my nerves were about shot. After it was all said & done Michael & I had dinner at Zoe's next door while we waited on our photos. If anyone could have seen us it would have been a sight. There sat our clothes for pics on a hanger, multiple bags & two worn out parents really too tired to even talk to one another. As for Parker he slept in his punkin seat for a LONG time. Poor thing. Here is what we were able to come home with. The last picture sums it up to a T.









Parker is so cute! And his pictures turned out adorable!
ReplyDeleteChristy,
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are lovely. I especially love the one with the sock monkey!
Kerrie
I love this post! And you would never know little Parker had to take some time to calm down during his photoshoot -- he's too cute!! What a precious family!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family you are! Do I see dimples in little Parker's face? How cute is he??!! You guys made some great pics and as hard as it is to do, they are pics that will be treasures forever. I miss you so much!! Please come see us!
ReplyDeleteHugs.....
Who is Scrapbmaven? Maybe we should be friends!!