Monday, February 8, 2010

With a Moo Moo here & a He Haw there!

Some kids it's numbers other kids it's colors... for my precious baby boy it's ANIMALS. That's his thing. We work on colors some too. He can say Yellow & Blue. He can tell you with his fingers that Alice the Camel has 5 humps (from a children's song). But Parker's best skill is the animals. I struggled to get his attention a little in the beginning. Bear with us.

ps: I realize he's in the tub & I think I successfully hid the private parts. It's the only way I could get this boy still enough to get all the animals in.

Translation in case you can't understand him. ;)

Dog: Woof Woof

Donkey: He Haw

Chick: Cheep Cheep

Hen: Cluck Cluck

Snake:SS

He also knows Lamb, but not Pig, Cat or Duck as of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background