Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Working Nine to Five

I thought when I quit work I would no longer have a boss. I was wrong! Parker is the littlest boss in town. I think being a stay at home mommy is the greatest job in the world. It's just funny that a five month old has me jumping. It's 2:30 & I am just now eating lunch! I am not complaining don't get me wrong. I am so thankful to stay home!!! I don't have to get up in the morning & drag us out in the cold. We don't have to get out of our pj's. Most importantly I don't miss a thing with him. He's got the funniest personality lately. He realizes that he's being funny & we both crack up at each other. So it's not nine to five it's 24 hours a day. Pays terrible but the benefits are HUGE!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you girl! I'm so glad you are able to stay home with little Parker. I know he loves it too! I just miss you so much! Please come get together with us for lunch soon!! Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see you and Parker today at the consignment sale. I cannot believe how big he is getting! Before you know it he will be crawling all over the place. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Background