Thursday, October 23, 2008

Can't believe I am blogging

So after becoming a mom I feel compelled to have a blog to show off our handsome baby. I am not someone who reads blogs nor do I really even care much for them... however I believe I have been sucked in! Right now I am on the couch "blogging" & baby Parker is just a swinging in his swing. He keeps making baby noises & crying out in his sleep. I wonder if he's having bad baby dreams. Never the less, please be patient with me, I am not the best at grammar, spelling or even getting this thing updated timely. New moms do the best they can these days as you can tell we live three hours at a time around the Moore household.
I am so excited about this weekend. My wonderful husband is taking me to Helen, Ga for Octoberfest & my birthday. Michael & I visted there 5 years ago this October right after we first met. He took me on a Carriage ride & made me feed the horse for my first time. We still laugh to this day because I shoved the carrot right up the horses mouth because I got scared.
I will try to post some pics shortly of the little guy. What's he doing these days you might ask...SMILING all the time. How rewarding. He is trying his best to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background